Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all sales of Goods and/or Services by Crown Labs UK.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read and accept these Terms before using our services. By accessing or using any part of our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any updated features or tools which are added to the current booking platform shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
When you submit an order for Goods and/or Services, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. If you are placing an order for and on behalf of your company or organisation you are confirming that: Your company or organization agrees to these Terms and Conditions; and you are authorized to place the order and agree to these Terms and Conditions on its behalf, and that you are not exceeding your authority.
I confirm the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am 18 years old or above
- I am using this service on my own behalf and of my own free will and any treatment or advice is for my sole use only
- I will not use this service if I need help filling out this form, reading or understanding this consultation
- I fully understand all the questions and information provided. If I am unsure about any aspect of the service, I will contact Crown Labs UK before proceeding
- I understand my test results may be shared with Public Health England or other research bodies gathering data on Covid-19
- By placing an order through the Crown Lab’s website, you acknowledge that you are under an obligation to pay for the service.
- In the event that your contact details change after the purchase of the services it is the sole responsibility of the customer to inform Crown Labs of these changes.
- The Price of the services are subject to change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order already accepted.
- It is the customers sole responsibility to ensure they order the correct test kit.
- Once sent, test kits are non-refundable.
Obligations of the Customer:
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to take the sample following the procedures as detailed in the instructions that accompany the testing kit.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure the sample is packaged correctly to avoid any contamination or other damage occurring to the sample before it is received by Crown.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the sample is registered correctly. This includes the provision of correct and accurate personal details, for example email addresses etc.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to perform the self-testing and registration of the sample in line with the relevant governing bodies and to fulfil any of their requirements with regard to self-testing.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure they post the sample correctly and in good time to ensure safe passage of the sample and the timely delivery of results.
Obligations of Crown:
- Crown endeavours to analyse your sample and return a result, however, anomalies can occur during the laboratories analysis. Crown will endeavour to identify and correct such issues. Crown will not be liable for any delays in the testing and analysis process that is outside of their control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the liability of Crown as follows:
- 1) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or 2) under section 2 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, or 3) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or 4) by the conditions implied under section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or 5) by the conditions implied under section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
- Any time frames provided are approximate only and subject to change.
- Aside from any legal obligations to the contrary, or disclosure of results by you to third parties, the nature of this transaction and agreement is strictly private and confidential.
- Crown shall not be held liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this contract, if it is prevented or delayed in performing those obligations by an event of force majeure.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction:
- The governing laws of this agreement are the Jurisdiction where the Contract was deemed to be performed.