Our logistical response to requests is instantaneous, due to the competency of our shipping procedure. Therefore, when an order is placed, processes begin that cannot be reversed, and consequently the order shall be delivered.
Crown is unable to offer refunds for the following reasons:
- The test kits are not suitable for return due to health protection and hygiene reasons, in accordance with Article 28(3)(a) of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“2013 Regs”).
- The test kits are exempt from a right to cancel, as they are a prescribed Medical Diagnostic Product for use by the customer to facilitate their passenger transport requirements.
- Each test kit is personalised with a unique booking reference numbers in accordance with government requirements for passenger locator forms. The kit is therefore exempt from refunds as per Article 28(1)(b).
- Test kits are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly and therefore are exempt from returns under Article 28(1)(c) of the 2013 Regs.
- In accordance with government advice in regards to a zero-tolerance approach to fraud and criminal activity and in the interests of Public Health Protection.
- In the event of Force Majeure as detailed in the Terms and Conditions.
In the event that a test kit arrives damaged, Crown must be advised within three (3) working days of receipt by the Buyer and a new test kit shall be delivered to the Buyer imminently.